Promoting Literacy Throughout Northern Saskatchewan
Northern Professional Growth Network of the Literacy Educators’ Network of Saskatchewan.
|Secretary Treasurer||Harriet Roy||306-425-4525|
|Vice President||Deborah Gibson-Dingwall||306-425-4411|
|Read to MeYoung Saskatchewan Writersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Executive members are elected to office at the KN-LENS Annual General Meeting in October. This meeting is held in conjunction with the Northern Area Teachers Association Conference, usually held in Prince Albert.
KN-LENS seeks members from Northern Lights School Division, Ile a La Crosse School Division, Creighton School Division, Northern Area Teachers Education Program, PNLS/northern libraries and northern Indian Band Schools
Contact a member of the executive to discover how you can become a part of this exciting and worthwhile professional growth network.
Kewetin Nene Professional Growth Network Programs & Activities
- Represent northern members of the Literacy Educators’ Network of Saskatchewan
- International Literacy Day -September
- Family Literacy Day -January
- World Literacy Day-February
- Northern Reading Program – Jan -Feb
- Read to Me-May-June
- Representation at Northern Conferences and Conventions
- Young Saskatchewan Writers-September-March
- Distribute information on literacy
Your membership and involvement helps to provide continued services and programs to northern residents