- 2013 Pam Foy
- 2009 Lori Jamieson Rog
- 2003 Connie Watson and Charlotte Shoemaker
- 2000 Georgina Kyle
- 1998 Amber McLeod
- 1997 Marilyn Keerak
• Nominee must have been an active member of the Saskatchewan Reading Council.
• Nominee must have made a significant contribution to the growth and development of the Saskatchewan Reading Council and / or literacy development in Saskatchewan and / or Canada through active participation or innovative ideas and / or directive organization.
• Nominations will be received until November 30.
• Nominations from local councils or the provincial executive will be accepted.
• Two Saskatchewan Reading Council members must support nominations.
• A concise written presentation about the nominee will accompany the nomination form.
• A committee, chaired by the past president, will be formed to examine the nominations.
• Nominations will be brought before the provincial executive at the January meeting and be voted on only by the provincial executive board.
3. Presentation of Award
• The recipient of the lifetime achievement award will publicly receive a plaque and corsage as well as a free lifetime membership to the SRC. All arrangements are to be made by the past president.
• The award will be presented at the annual reading conference at a time and place to be decided upon by the conference chairperson and past president.
• The recipient’s family will be invited to attend.
• The name of the recipient, picture and a short biography will be published in Query, the Bulletin and the SRC website.
• The past president will confirm with the membership director that the STF maintains an up to date membership list of lifetime achievement award recipients.
5. General Considerations
• The entire management and presentation of the award will be the responsibility of the past president.
• There is no obligation to present the award each year.
• The past president will invite lifetime members to the conference each
Lifetime Achievement Award
The purpose of this award is to honor an individual who has made a significant contribution to the growth and development of the Saskatchewan Reading Council.